Wednesday, November 4, 2009

a new start for an old blogger - LAMEness!

B I S M I L L A H

It’s a habit of yours to walk slowly.
You hold a grudge for years.
With such heaviness, how can you be modest?
With such attachments, do you expect to arrive anywhere?

Be wide as the air to learn a secret.
Right now you’re equal portions clay
and water, thick mud.
Abraham learned how the sun and moon and the stars all set.
He said, No longer will I try to assign partners for God.

You are so weak. Give up to grace.
The ocean takes care of each wave
till it gets to shore.
You need more help than you know.
You’re trying to live your life in open scaffolding.
Say Bismillah, In the name of God
as the priest does with a knife when he offers an animal.

Bismillah your old self
To find your real name.

RUMI
_________

Mucho graciass to Blogspot for giving every loser blogger, like me, the space and freedom to blog AGAIN and escape from deranged people around. Ouch!

I'm booted to be here since you-know-when, and please do boot boot me so that I can STAY here longer cos I don't want it to be like before i-know-what-you-did-last-2-months-kot kahkah ;p

Tak pe, aku menerima segala tohmahan bernas yang mengatakan aku gedik (dari dulu kott)..huahua kesian kat aku kot ;p

Ok, adios for now, jumpa lagi. Wah holiday memang best kot. Menikmati seadanya woho! and selamat belajar la kott untuk korang2 ni ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment