Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday : T_T

"I like listening to clever people, academics, clerics, even the teh tarik crew. But at the end of an encounter, I always think that what they say does not resemble real life. The academics approach the issue in an academic manner, the religious authorities approach the matter in their way, we all have our own assumptions, prejudices and judgement. We all live in our castle."

" I must admit this : listening to such pessimism among my peers and Muslims frightens me. So many complaints, so many grouses, so many issues, is it any wonder why non-Muslims think we're crazy?

"We don't seem to have much faith in ourselves."

________________

Why must I jot down her quotes and all?

I'm not saying I'm a huge fan of Dina Zaman's writings nor adoring her, but the way she strengthens her critical thinking skills somehow managed me to think twice and start to look back at how comfortable we are in allowing pessimism 'value' in our life. True but sigh..

I'm being poyo here, no need to tell me that. Because I love to babble when nobody's listening to me, that's why I blog. I love being obsessed with what I write.. Hahahaha. Tendang laju2

Oh yeah, mmm, another thing, tak tahu kenapa hari ni mamai, tambah dengan sakit tekak, I've been invited and informed, that the programmes/muhadarah at Subang will be held today. So I've mindset that, I will be going to SP and gonna fetch my friends there going along with teacher to Madrasah Subang (sorry, I forgot the Madrasah name haha), but then, afraid that things could change out of the blue , I immediately texted Asma and asked her in her confirmation hearing, and guess what, lucky that I didn't start the engine and drove all the way to SP when the plan going there should be tomorrow. Oh hepinye sayer.

Oh by the way, to my friend, Asma, in case you didn't know where to comment after my posts, you can carefully note at the bottom of each post, there's "0 Comment", click on it, and write down your comment, then right after that, choose which account you're suitable with, as for you, I suggest "Name/Url", you don't need to fill in the url link, your name is enough, wallaaah, you're done, and good luck!

HAHA semangat berkobar-kobar mengajar. Desperados. Thanks bestie, anyhow, I feel loved :)

<3

3 comments:

  1. sanggup ajar cre nk komen.sgguh despret untk soh org komen.hahahaha..;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGHHH!!!!!!


    ;p

    congrats da pandai pon komen ;p

    ReplyDelete