Monday, November 16, 2009

Swarovski Abaya








Attention please, I'm not doing abaya business or whatsoever, just helping someone (err?haha) but if you're interested to buy this, do pop me oh yeah.. :D

Ok here goes,

The pics are not very clear as it was taken at night, but it's a good quality internet material, opened front, size 58, crepe abaya. the balloon sleeves are enhanced by a string of swarovski crystal. Hope the pics could do justice to the abaya. It's without the shayla, it's a clearance piece, but original swarovski and excellent purchase.

The price is RM360, plus another RM35 for shipping.

If you're keen, do let me know, email me at rqyali@gmail.com..

P/S : The person ni from Dubai, I dah pernah beli dari dia, and wallah abaya dia memang best and good quality plus harga dia reasonable juga, worth it lah.. oh yeah, boleh visit blog dia www.theabayasouq.blogspot.com :)


Let me know if you/anyone else is interested... cepat2 k! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment