Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nak Tembak!

Browsing my Flickr photostream and others' as well makes me wonder when will I go again for tembak-ing pictures. It has been ages since I last 'played' with my sister's Nikon D40. I wish I can have a slr camera on my own. HAHA. To me, their amazing photos are simply 'annoying' as if jealousy can't stop following me everywhere. Therefore, I am looking forward to turquoism's to bring back the mood of capturing great moments. I must go to the beach. Imagine yourself enjoying a beautiful scenery of such beautiful crystal clear turquoise water and soft white coarse sand.. Ahhhhhhh!  I need a family vacation to Perhentian Island, Terengganu ! Or mana-mana lah, but not PD. Hahahaha.



 Credits to Rauda. The beautiful scenery of Perhentian Island.

Yes. As simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment