Friday, October 21, 2011

alive again.

it's been ages since i last updated an entry and that was months ago, and suddenly i am a happily married person now. god, i think i cannot stop myself from saying these common sentences 'it's been ages bla bla bla' at each updated entry. see how lame am i? great, just look at my page, it's nothing bad than worst.. i need to 'renovate' this page to a.. let's say a 'nicer' design.

it's friday peeps and it's weekend here, i'm planning of going to Mobinil to upgrade my 25LE plan to 150LE plan. 25LE's quite slow for a person like me, i cannot handle the situation of waiting the pages to load like years. -_____-" . inshallah i'll be updating this blog more frequent than before (?) after upgrading to 150LE's plan. i have tons of photos in my lappy yet i uploaded only a few of them due to slow internet connection.



so until then, see you in another entry next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment