Tuesday, October 25, 2011

moga allah qobul itu najah.

many people here told me the word mesir can be interpreted to 'mim' as musibah, 'sod' as sabar, 'ra' as redha.
you cannot expect the unexpected to happen. i don't know what does it really mean but some say soon you'll know. i know exactly what i want here; i don't want anything except goodness. i don't want to waste my time here for years without achieving anything from here. my numbers of age are increasing and being here for the rest of my life is certainly what i never wished for.

i'm waiting for the result of imtihan qobul to come out soon. i hope everything is going to be good to others as well as i am. He hears and knows what i always believe in and He knows best what is best for me.

imtihan qobul was, to me, quite standard to STAM's papers. the exam itself was not that hard. if you were in malaysia, when you're answering papers with confidence you can surely tell what you will get for the result unlike here, it's complicated, i don't know how to explain. the result might be way different than what you expect for. that's what the pegawai of this rumah negeri told me.

walaupun begitu..

sebagai hamba, tugas aku sekarang hanyalah berdoa dan bertawakkul setelah pun berusaha..

p/s : just been informed, keputusan might come out tomorrow. *gigit jari*

No comments:

Post a Comment