Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sighing..

Hands are too heavy to write which interprets how lazy I am to blog. Still, wondering how can busy people update their blogs regularly while me - without a job yet - can't even blog that often even though there are so many ideas running through my head. They stop out of the sudden when I am about to blog. And.. I don't know why. Hahaha. (baca : malas)

I realize that I am losing the passion of blogging and writing stuffs about Q (wtfun?) lately. Hence, the weirdest part is losing the avidness of reading blogs like I used to do before! Malas nak baca, apatah lagi nak menulis. Mungkin keadaan kita berbeza. Apakan daya..

But.. I personally feel like fb-ing only. and do some flickr's. Hihihi. Oh crap, rasa macam tak tulis apa. Bosan betul blog ni. Sila lah keluar cepat-cepat. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment