Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sometimes solitary is better.

The last Eid has spanked me on my cheeks and made me blow in tears. Later, I've realized that I am forever alone here.

You can't imagine how lonely it is at hostel these eid days. No one really cares. I think some of them are even enjoying from not talking to me. Apart of me being the only one who ignores to join them. The celebration is a tad too boring when all wants to highlight only the words which show their only true path . How pathetic.


Do not they know that "The seekers of the Way of Truth are  individuals" ?

Usrah is fikrah. How possible this word can make them feel a total difference than the others? Apart of feeling they are leading the only best true path. Al-Islam As-samim can only be found in their path. Find a husband who shares the same world as you. These are the worst people ever, who make Islam only allow marriage with the same fikrah, not religion.

And even in theirs songs.. "Jangan tinggalkan siasah dan perpaduan". Nicely written.

Sometimes I think that it is better to stay alone. Not that I hate these people, but I personally cannot stand with their ways of inviting people to meet  their ways of thinking.





Whatever the conflicts and complicated things are, Hyun Bin never fails at making me smile widely and  reminiscing my past memories. Sweet like candy. 

Going now and ripping these muddled thoughts up. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment